Crime Statistics Chicagoland Local and Family Owned
Crime Statistics for the United States
Don’t become another statistic. Get protected today.
Face it… crime is everywhere these days. Intrusion, burglary and assault affect millions of families and homes every year. So, why take the risk? An alarm system from Security Doctors gives you 24-hour protection… and peace of mind.
Consider the numbers…
burglaries a year in the U.S
in lost property
Homes with security alarms:
|Up to 20x
less likely to be burglarized
|Avoided by 90%
against intrusion & burglary
What does this mean to you?
- Homes & businesses like yours are burglarized every 14 seconds.
- Less than 15% of burglaries are solved every year.
- More than half of residential burglaries take place during the day – whether you’re at home or away.
Sources: 2004 & 2006 FBI Uniform Crime Report, U.S. News & World Report & Portland Police Bureau
It’s a fact… alarm systems really work!
The numbers don’t lie. Time and time again, statistics show that homes with security systems are safer than those without them. Our alarm systems can safeguard your family immediately – from not only burglary, but many other threats, including fire, carbon monoxide and medical emergencies.
- Over 400,000 fires occurred in homes like yours each year.
- 1 in 14 people need medical attention from household injuries
- 200 people die every year from carbon monoxide poisoning in the home
Sources: U.S. Fire Administration & National Safety Council
Don’t risk losing everything. Talk to a Security Doctors Authorized Security Professional today.