Security solutions for homes are more advanced and convenient to use than ever before. Over the last decade...
Start the New Year With Home Security Chicagoland Local and Family Owned
The New Year is almost here, and similar to previous years, you make New Year’s resolutions. If you’re like most people, making resolutions is easier than keeping them. By mid-January, New Year’s resolutions are no more. Make 2016 different. Make a new year’s resolution to keep your family safe. Achieve this goal by installing home security in your home. It’s one promise you won’t break!
In addition to installing home security, we offer additional resolutions.
- Install indoor and outdoor light timers to make your home appear occupied. Light timers turn on and off at pre-set times.
- Don’t spill vacation plans on social media. Informing everyone about your vacation in advance on social media alerts burglars as well as family and friends. Brag about your vacation after you come back from it.
- Many home break-ins begin when someone kicks the door open. Fix entry doors and door jams to prevent this. Additionally, place metal rods in slider doors and windows so criminals won’t pry open the entry.
- To protect you and your family from smoke, fire, or gas, add smoke and carbon monoxide detectors in your home. Check the detector every month to make sure it’s working.
- Outdated security systems cannot protect you. The latest technology can. Update your home security system to stay one step ahead of burglars.
- Take a good look at your finances. Since you spent some of it toward home security, we encourage you to save money in other departments. Cut back on home energy and utility bills. Pay more toward credit card debt, student loans, and mortgage. Pay for items in cash.
- Get into the habit of setting the alarm before you leave and turning it off when you return.
Along with losing weight, breaking bad habits, or wishing for new employment, add a new resolution: a commitment to home security installation. When it comes to safety, this investment pays dividends. Call us immediately for a free consultation. We hope this consultation turns you into a loyal customer. For more information on home security, contact us.
Protecting your business from theft and burglary isn’t something to take lightly. There are many important things to...
Security is a major concern for homeowners across the nation. While it is true that crime statistics are...